Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter XIII, Part II.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exodus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Chapter XIII, Part II. Reply with quote

Wonderful. I don't get why Horse would have to tell his tale to the War Council if they already know what happened though....
Onokos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Law knows, not necessarily the Forsaken. The meeting is to merely keep them up to date. He has to be brief, however, so nobody gets suspicious of the fact that he is now a "junior" agent of the Law.
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Exodus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is much cooler, we can start our own club Onokos!

But yea, I guess that makes sense.
The Dark Canuck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
With our attention turned to the Scourge Army and the Silver Hand’s attention turned towards rebuilding, we’ve yet discovered where they’ve been going.”

Is this meant to be "yet to discover," or "we haven't yet discovered" or am I just missing something?
Gan Xingba

Location: Why do you wanna' know? You lookin' to start somethin'?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, an excellent addition to the chapter. It certainly adressed the previous weaknesses of the chapter very nicely. I know it must have been hard just to sit Horse down and get all this stuff explained, but it needed to be done or else we'd all keep wondering about stuff. You did it very nicely, so keep it up!

This is shaping up to be epic.
lordmurray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dark Canuck wrote:
Quote:
With our attention turned to the Scourge Army and the Silver Hand’s attention turned towards rebuilding, we’ve yet discovered where they’ve been going.”

Is this meant to be "yet to discover," or "we haven't yet discovered" or am I just missing something?

there the warlocks that attacked in the first place i beleive, more are still arriving but noone knows why,
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hi unofficial thread! /distributes cookies)

that's a typo, and I'm getting it fixed up right now. They have yet to discover where the wizards are going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: