Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New part of chapter X.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onokos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scaramoosh wrote:
Dumbo's magic feather was in no way magical at all. It was more of a focus for something that he could do naturally but something his mind wouldn't allow him to accept. Therefore he had to believe that his ability was due to some form of magical object. Once he was comfortable, or in a dire situation, it was revealed that the object was not the source of the power, but the ability was inherent in Dumbo from the begining.

This has been another addition of "Scaramoosh explains your childhood movies in a way that crushes their whimsy and your nostalgia in one fel swoop."

Very nicely explained. I never quite thought of it that way before, even though I've seen countless examples of this being used as a plot line.

Albatros wrote:
Since Scaramoosh has hit about half the major plot points for the next couple weeks, he will be writing the story while I go on a vacation. Scaramoosh, get writin'!

Shocked *faint*

Albatros wrote:
Wink j/k
whew ... that was close ...
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Cangjku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my hydrocane, It hink I watched dumbo once so many years ago I don't remmeber a thing. Horse could also get himself a couple potions of underwater breathing. I also think shamans can cast a underwater breathing spell as can warlocks though I doubt one would find many helpful warlocks at this stage in the world.

My website: www.eaglesoutpost.com
I had fan fiction there, but not for world of warcraft and have taken it down since I am not working on it. I might dedicate a blog to it though.
Exodus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's water-walking, not underwater breathing. And he's a druid, not a shaman. Hooray for water form, but he's gonna have a hell of a time getting that pendant.
Onokos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exodus wrote:
It's water-walking, not underwater breathing. And he's a druid, not a shaman. Hooray for water form, but he's gonna have a hell of a time getting that pendant.

And we can look forward to that in upcoming Chapters. Wink
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: