Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think that the gnomes are twisted demonic dwarfs who went native. My theory goes that some of the Earthen, or proto-dwarves, were captured by the burning legion and used in experiments to breed new soldiers. The captured earthen were cross-bred with the little demon imps. The project was a failure in its early stages, but the war ended before the demons had a chance to fix their mistake. What resulted from the test was the gnomes, who had the short stature and annoying personality of the imps, with the recessive gene for fleshy skin which was inherent in the earthen's genetic code. Also helps to explain why there are so many gnomish warlocks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Laughing That is seriously the most perverted origin of Gnomes that anybody can come up with. Hilarious! Razz
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
The Dark Canuck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Trolls/Elves, Blizzard has posted the Troll history on their website: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/troll/
There is a section regarding a possible Troll/Elf link, but it doesn't give any concrete answers regarding such a link.
Onokos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think the trolls put up a better argument. The night elves are just accusing them of jealousy.
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Alec

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't it seem like every time we discuss some Blizzard lore they put up a page on it? I think they did it with the plauge last time.
Aidinthel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alec wrote:
Doesn't it seem like every time we discuss some Blizzard lore they put up a page on it?
You're right! They must be watching us!

I never nuked anything that didn't stop being an immediate problem.
Onokos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure somebody on this forum works for them. They've linked to this site on more than one occasion ...

<.<
>.>
Alec

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Fangtooth was still working for Blizzard, just on something other than forum managing. I'd be willing to bet that he still reads these forums.
Onokos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing as how one of the major characters is named after him ... he better read the forum. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: