Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chap 25
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulkarr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Chap 25 Reply with quote

Dont tell me your killing Rhy off already Crying or Very sad
or have i got that wrong?

EDIT:oh and btw, fyi albatros was up till 4:30 am(by his time) to get this posted. yay for Albatros. Albatros ftw.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Chapter 25 Reply with quote

This story is one awesome piece of work, i think i know what happens with Rhy but how will Horse escape the 2 bounty hunters?
Heloly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually half expected the story to be a meaningless garble of words at the end.... But I was pleasently surprised!

There's not really much for me to say about this, but I'll give it my best:

Ummm...... Rhy should eat Grimble. What? I was up till 3 last night! I'm dead to the world too!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, one cliffhanger for the next. more? soon? today? now?
Zandro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Goddammit Reply with quote

I absolutely positively HATE those cliffhangers! Wake up and finish the book already! AAAARRRRGGHGHHHH!

Love your story!
Fat squirrel

Location: A splendid place with a delightful selection of delectable dishes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also find myself distressed by the vexing cliffhanger. If Rhy is dead I'm afraid I will be forced to send my squirrel over to 'encourage' you to alter the story to achieve a more desirable result. Twisted Evil
The extra effort to get the story out is appreciated though Smile

I BEAT ANOREXIA! Very Happy http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/ibeatanorexia.jpg
Yellowsub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOO!!! Don't stop there!!! Albatros you little [Gutterspeak] JUPLE KON MASKI LSSOKJ SSYEN LWQEQM!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!?! Oh, it's my fault I wasn't prepared for it to stop there. *heavily sighes and goes into a deep state of depression* I think I will go crawl back into my grave now.

For some reason I feel that those two bounty hunters are going to take both Rhy and Horse, and then everyone will think Rhy kidnaped Horse and disapeared. Just writing what my roting gut is telling me.
mortarman178

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! cliff hanger. oh well but it is well apreciated what you did its great. damn palidans always causing problems with there "nobel quests" bah thats why im a hunter. any ways thats off topic ...........oh wait what was my though again.........oh nevermind ill just go back roiting my brain on WOW. keep up the good work.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men."
Plato
felere 60 mage <A-N>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad THIS ISNT FAIR THE LAST ONE WAS A LONGER CHAPTER

:'(
Yellowsub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep your robes on mage! Take a quick look at the home page where the link to CH 25 is. It says he finished the first HALF of the chapter.
Heloly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this goes any farther, Yellowsub, You have an ironic misspelling in your signature. Sincerely is spelled like so. Thanks.....
Yellowsub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch. I'll change that right away. Embarassed I've been wondering about that but I never had the motivation to crack open a dictionary.

But off the record, I've been thinking about purposely misspelling in my signiture for a couble of laughs (oh, isn't irony a cruel mistress to us all). Maybe I should do that? NAH!!! You would just enchant your ninja lawyers' weapons before you send them over to torture me in unspeakable ways. (Example: holding Albatros's IDEAS FOR FUTUER CHAPTERS notebook just out of my reach.) *trembles in fear*
Heloly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Devilish laugh* Yes, my main does enchant, and melt faces, so you'd pretty much be screwed..... But don't worry about it, despite our earlier differences, I've grown to like you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Chapter so far. I have been reading the story for quite some time and recommending it to others; but I've just been too lazy to post.

About Chapter 5 - Rhy's isn't dead. Nor do I think she will be killed off so easily. Although I would like to see that scenario with Katy M - Bring her back , let her do something fantastic and kill her off again. I personally don't care for the character much, she never made any impact on me since she arrived in the story. I would like to also note that I love the Goblin's dialog... "You're killing her." Not having to repeat himself or forcefully threaten Horse anymore, but simply stating a fact, lol. Love it. Also the "or your undead friend here loses her prefix" LoL. Another great line.

Once again, good job and keep up the good work. We want more!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fat squirrel

Location: A splendid place with a delightful selection of delectable dishes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE albatross, do not let the paladins make the painfully predictable and utterly unoriginal mistake of blaming Rhy for Horse's predicament. That would be far to lame for a story as good as yours. Confused Keep us on our toes eh? Smile

As to your request for synonyms of miscreant, how about scalawag? Very Happy

I BEAT ANOREXIA! Very Happy http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/ibeatanorexia.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: