Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More of chapter 8 (VIII)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saranus wrote:
I have a question for you Albatros. Do you think you will factor the information that has come out for the expansion into the story. Like the Draenei and their starting area. It would be kind of hard to do and make it seem natural, but now it seems like they are going to become a large part of the world's history.

as much as I want to, because I've been doing a little happy-dance all week about it, I can't answer that without giving away huge gigantic plot things about which you guys have only gotten one abstruse hint which no one seems to have picked up on. >.>

the draenai starting area is easy - look, someone left their interdimensional transport vessel in the ocean! Cool
Saranus

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wondering because since you've started the story, the lore has grown so that the Scourge has gone from being the main baddies on Azeroth to being one of many. The Old Gods seem like the most powerful enemies.
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way Blizzard seems to be taking the lore, there are loads of bad guys running around everywhere, but the main bad guys are the Burning Crusade, launched by the universe's ultimate baddie, Sargeras. The Old Gods are a footnote - Azeroth's native deitites which got swept aside by the Titans when the Titans did their creating dwarves et al. thing. As goddamn scary as Ragnaros is, he's just the leutennant of a footnote.

In my story, I've got all my main bad guys lined up for the fight. If other present-day bad guys don't show up - the bugs, the Old Gods, even Arthas - you can assume it's because they were dispatched by six million World of Warcraft subscribers somewhere over the course of the last seven hundred years.
Exodus

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some specific people with an inter-stellar ship need to get their mechanic asses working and go inter-stellar again (without crashing) and find all the OTHER titans. That way those other titans could just come and put all those big baddies in their places and blizzard would have the first and only book made fully of footnotes. Except for one page which would say this in really big words, "TITANS RULE!"
Onokos

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exodus wrote:
I think some specific people with an inter-stellar ship need to get their mechanic asses working and go inter-stellar again (without crashing) and find all the OTHER titans. That way those other titans could just come and put all those big baddies in their places and blizzard would have the first and only book made fully of footnotes. Except for one page which would say this in really big words, "TITANS RULE!"

Laughing You know, I had always wondered what happened to the Titans ... guess there universe is really big ... and they don't have inter-stellar ships ...
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
lordmurray

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatros wrote:
In my story, I've got all my main bad guys lined up for the fight. If other present-day bad guys don't show up - the bugs, the Old Gods, even Arthas - you can assume it's because they were dispatched by six million World of Warcraft subscribers somewhere over the course of the last seven hundred years.

blizz fanboys ftw Laughing
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we'll take care of your loose ends. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: