Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book Two, Chapter 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(you two play nice. just in case that's where this is heading. Razz ) it's all just a joke - if you've figured it all out, why go on writing? it's double-funny because there would be plenty of reasons to keep writing. and, for the record, I've written some extraordinarly random things before.
Exodus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatros wrote:
(you two play nice. just in case that's where this is heading. Razz ) it's all just a joke - if you've figured it all out, why go on writing? it's double-funny because there would be plenty of reasons to keep writing. and, for the record, I've written some extraordinarly random things before.

No way was it heading there, I just couldn't figure out a way to put my thoughts into words that would come out nicer than they did. I believe I was trying to poke fun at the "albatros moment" or something, my motives are a mystery even to me.
lordmurray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatros wrote:

its all healthy Very Happy
Exodus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like cookies.
Fat squirrel

Location: A splendid place with a delightful selection of delectable dishes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with milk

I BEAT ANOREXIA! Very Happy http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/ibeatanorexia.jpg
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatros wrote:
generally, derailing threads for the purpose of cookies is okay unless there's something I really want to hear people discuss.

no cookies here! Evil or Very Mad ( Smile )
lordmurray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatros wrote:
no cookies here! Evil or Very Mad ( Smile )

when horse takes over the world on his own the law will die cos they are not needed anymore!!

(rubbs empty stomach)
Exodus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, some time soon Horse has to learn how to kick some major arse, seeing that he's in mulgore and what not. Maybe he'll find his old teacher or something and get some new training... I'm sure he's dinged a few times since he ran away heh.
Saranus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I don't think Horse really wants the near-absolute power that the Law offers (even if he thinks he does). I think that all he wants is the power enough to make sense of his life. He has this grand new purpose that gets him excited just thinking about it, but I think he still has too much self-doubt and skeletons in his closet he has to take care of.

Regardless, he is going to have to figure his own self out before he can really do anything for the Law. And I think Fang knows it. Only problem is, if he reconciles with his family and friends, will he still want to work for the Law?
Exodus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Horse will talk to him family/friends at all, and I think Horse knows this. They think he's dead and him just appearing out of nowhere would be a bit much for them to handle. To tell the truth, I don't quite know why I'm so sure of this, but I am.
Cangjku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh, I knew I should have read the chapter again before I opened my big mouth. Sure enough the why me part is there I missed it. Truth be told I would probaly have said no right then and there. The Law sad so. I don't think so, i will find a way to not only be a hero but to have a home as well.

My website: www.eaglesoutpost.com
I had fan fiction there, but not for world of warcraft and have taken it down since I am not working on it. I might dedicate a blog to it though.
Alebak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhhhhhhhh Shocked

WHAT THE F&%$

seriously
Exodus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cangjku wrote:
Doh, I knew I should have read the chapter again before I opened my big mouth. Sure enough the why me part is there I missed it. Truth be told I would probaly have said no right then and there. The Law sad so. I don't think so, i will find a way to not only be a hero but to have a home as well.

However much I couldn't really understand this post, I got the last part. I highly doubt Horse will find a home AND be a hero, it just doesn't work out that way. If he joined the Law and became a hero, he would out-live his home and everybody that he knew, and I'm pretty sure that the Law wouldn't want people to know that their agents can't die, somebody might leak that.

I don't think this will end up with a happy ending for Horse, the sequel to this story will be, "The Horse is Lonely." Poor guy.
Amaunator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he'll become an agent of the Law, simply because agents of the law are CMs at the WoW forums Very Happy, and Horse will never be one of those Wink.
He can go rogue? Smile

Anyway, love the way this is heading Very Happy.

Albatros, I saw a 'chose (now)' somewhere in the middle which should have been a 'choose'. Logically I'd think it came from where he asks if he has to 'choose now', where Fangs commands him not to. But I'm not sure.

Just so you know Smile. (And I still have a Word file with all kinds of errors Very Happy. Once I'm done translating the first book you'll have it, although it'll be too late by then I think. Should I send it already? Haven't gotten really far yet, since I'm also translating and stuff...)
Exodus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amaunator wrote:
I don't think he'll become an agent of the Law, simply because agents of the law are CMs at the WoW forums Very Happy, and Horse will never be one of those Wink.

Take a look back at the 13th post of page 1 (mine) and you'll see why I also agree with this. Hint: 2nd paragraph I believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: