Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "mistake" of Varimathras
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tellur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you may know, Mind Controll has a range.
Even the best shadowpriest can't take MC over that big distance Fang and M where separeted. For that you have to be powerfull like the lich king and/or by reducing the abilities of the target.
lordmurray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tellur wrote:
As you may know, Mind Controll has a range.
Even the best shadowpriest can't take MC over that big distance Fang and M where separeted. For that you have to be powerfull like the lich king and/or by reducing the abilities of the target.

who has ever said they were split up? i distinctly remember a goblin getting his face melted when horse was close to undercity... i beleive that this was fang, also fang was rideing M in under city...
Tellur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the gryphon-ride?

There it was impossible for Fang to follow them, without beeing seen.
lordmurray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tellur wrote:
Remember the gryphon-ride?

There it was impossible for Fang to follow them, without beeing seen.

yes i do remember m on her own griffin ride... she's a tauren... tauren with big packs don't spark suspicion

lets your paranoia run freeee
Exodus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, I think that Fang is controlling EVERYBODY!!! He's just too good for them all you know? And so when Fang went away, everybody was all, "WTF happened?" and started going into chaos. It wasn't the Law that pulled away, it was Fang's mind control!
lordmurray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exodus wrote:
In that case, I think that Fang is controlling EVERYBODY!!! He's just too good for them all you know? And so when Fang went away, everybody was all, "WTF happened?" and started going into chaos. It wasn't the Law that pulled away, it was Fang's mind control!

thats the spirit!! your paranoia is adequate now!!
Exodus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait! I think there's something behind my door... AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
fizzgigtheelite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got a Parinoid idea. Since the law reffers to their men as "Agents" that would lead me to belive that they have a kind of Heiarchy, so that would lead me to belive that they would have a central leader for the order. What if Varmitharas used to be the leader while the Scourge wars were going on, but then the Law (or whatever they called themselves) saw him to evil to be fit to lead them so they locked him away. So then now some other person is leading and its lead Az into the stagnation that its in now. So the Law sees that when they had Varmitharas leading the world was in snese "moving forward" and it was in sesnse "a better place. So now they see the mistake of caging him and now they are setting him free.

Of course that is really very random speculation on my part, and i dont really belive any of it.
Nikolaus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got the most paranoid idea: Varmithras is really a moonkin and he split the moon into two so he could land his army of moonkin and take over Azeroth but the law knew this so they let him out so they could defeat his army and take over not one but two moons

or it could be something else
Exodus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back up a second there lad, since when could moonkin split moons? And I really doubt Varimathras is a moonkin because he's already like, a devil, and was one before he came to azeroth/az, which is the home of the moonkin.
Onokos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, wasn't the whole mistake thing that Varimathras became stronger after all those years in the frozen throne?
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Aidinthel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onokos wrote:
Uh, wasn't the whole mistake thing that Varimathras became stronger after all those years in the frozen throne?
The frozen throne was created to amplify the power of the Lich King, enabling him to control his minions over great distances. Varimathras has just been sitting in there all this time, getting stronger.

I never nuked anything that didn't stop being an immediate problem.
Onokos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly my point. Thank you Aid.
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Slashtrain

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm... what if horse is meant to kick the crapp out of varimathras and take control of the scourge to kick the living poop out of the burning legion? i'd say gg no re
Alec

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikolaus wrote:
Ive got the most paranoid idea: Varmithras is really a moonkin and he split the moon into two so he could land his army of moonkin and take over Azeroth but the law knew this so they let him out so they could defeat his army and take over not one but two moons

or it could be something else

Where does moonfire come from? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: