Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book Two chapter One
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alebak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the part with the moon, you just know that each one of those fireball/negetive light missles are making craters the size of Texas, but just seeing the dust/rocks, and having no sound to go with it was awesome

and ive been rereading stephen king's: The Dark Tower, so one guy saving/damning the world is no big shock too me Laughing
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, damn, damn. He just woke up and now we don't even know where we are. Although he is the nemesis of Vari. And I agree, I want more too. Man, I'm addicted to this stuff.
Cangjku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bit is going to take rereading at some point. Lots of information going on and not all of it making sense just yet. Time should clear that up.

I will also admit that I am one of those people who never noteiced 2 moons, though I do recall observing once or twice that their always seemd to be a moon up which struck me as somewhat odd. I guess having 2 moons could explain why one always seems to be up.

I will also venture a guess that it was when varimathras was first sealed away that the blue moon disapeared. Kind of interesting how revealing it again set him free.

Also it would seem that the disousion from awhile back in which people were theorizing that Hanrathas was Varimathras' and Sylvanis' son was not as far fetched as was initially though. Varimathras did after all say "thanks son" rather disdainfully as he steped over Hanrathas remains.

This is unrelated but I still find myself wondering how it was that Varimathras defeated Arthas in the first place. The burining legion was rather worred about the scourge and the power ner'zul had. Thats why they hired Illidan in the first place.

Ah well. Well done Albatros as always and keep up the good work. I wait peacfully as always for the next chapter.

My website: www.eaglesoutpost.com
I had fan fiction there, but not for world of warcraft and have taken it down since I am not working on it. I might dedicate a blog to it though.
Fat squirrel

Location: A splendid place with a delightful selection of delectable dishes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: nice one Reply with quote

[TRAUBE]Zedd wrote:
nicely done, Mr. Birdman Smile
I read Book I sometime in December, and only checked your homepage 4 days ago again to see the next chapter coming. I was quite anxious about it for the last few days and i really enjoyed, though i must say it´s a bit short (MORE !!!! MORE !!!!!!!!!) Smile - great read, thx

P.S. btw i´m german, so what does defenistrate mean?
P.P.S. there are two moons in Azeroth? damn, i should take a real look at my souroundings (sp?) next time...

defenestrate means "to throw out of a window". But very few Americans even know that, so don't feel bad.
Hey, if your German you need to register and help with the translation!

I BEAT ANOREXIA! Very Happy http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/ibeatanorexia.jpg
Tellur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
also didn't know what it means.
But now it's obious *g*
Slashtrain

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg hawt stuffs
mortarman178

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im soo confused by this chapter so much i will had to re read it
Seikken Mistwalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG, Albatros, GG.

I remember seeing the very first chapter of the first book months ago and from then on was hopelessly hooked. And then no new parts were coming in for a bit =(

Only today did I actually remember reading The Murloc is Lonely and it's so refreshing to get back into the groove.

Can't wait until the next instalment.
Fat squirrel

Location: A splendid place with a delightful selection of delectable dishes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When would that be anyway? could we get an estimate? Not another 4 months I hope!

I BEAT ANOREXIA! Very Happy http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/ibeatanorexia.jpg
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat squirrel wrote:
When would that be anyway? could we get an estimate? Not another 4 months I hope!

I'll do whatever it takes. Even kidnapping our beloved bird, caging him with only water, bread and a typemachine. Razz
Ulkarr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briliant. But why kill of hanrathas so quickly? I picked up on the two moons thing strait away, and also thought that you just hadn't picked up on it. Embarassed I actually prefer the blue moon over the white.

Also, what happened to the guest writers section? Or did I miss an announcment?

PS. I think i have the munchies now that Ive read a new chapter Confused Razz

oh and armaron, if you need help...........
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ulkarr wrote:
Briliant. But why kill of hanrathas so quickly? I picked up on the two moons thing strait away, and also thought that you just hadn't picked up on it. Embarassed I actually prefer the blue moon over the white.

Also, what happened to the guest writers section? Or did I miss an announcment?

PS. I think i have the munchies now that Ive read a new chapter Confused Razz

oh and armaron, if you need help...........

It's sort sort of touching that you guys think someone like Hannathras would do what he did purely out of love for father, when there was nothing in it for himself.

I like the blue moon too! It's got loads of beautiful ancient meaning and magic that I just made up. well, made up a while ago. anyway... >.>

I made a passing mention of the Guest Writer thing in a front-page-news thread once - our schedules catastrophically misaligned, and both GW and I are still hoping that GW'll get the thing written at some point. I'm still looking forward to it.

Your munchies will be satisfied soon. My classes are starting up again, so I can't promise anything. I have a meeting today after work with my freelance IT gig; then I have class from 6:30-9:30. After that, I'm going to sit down and write, and I hope to have a couple pages in postable form before I go to bed tonight. I'll put it off if it gets too late though: better good pages later than bad pages early.

It is my aim to have something postable for you guys weekly, and the way my schedule this semester is working out, it looks like late in the week - Thursday or Friday - is when that's most likely to happen regularly.

Armaron wrote:
I'll do whatever it takes. Even kidnapping our beloved bird, caging him with only water, bread and a typemachine. Razz

We do not negotiate with terrorists!
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm writing, writing... I've got two pages up to snuff, and am working on the third... don't have to be into work tomorrow until 10... should definitely have something posted for you guys tonight.
Calab

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! Now i must ponder "Nemesis" for a while.

hmm this could be fun....

- Calab dives into his subconscious imaginations while losing touch with all reallity.

Calab lvl60 Warrior on Dethecus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: