Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its not Finished?!?!? /cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wannabe-poet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Its not Finished?!?!? /cry Reply with quote

Just finsihed reading till the end of chapter 20 at work, knew it wasnt finished going into it but was half hoping that it was Razz Well Needless to say you got my hooked Razz Im really enjoying your writing style, very unique for someone writing in the fanstasy genre. Most people seem try to spin off tolkein, or Robert Jordan, glad to see you took your story in an more personally way, this really shines through espically in the beggining. I also love the fact that everytime i read story i cant help but think to myself... wait a tic.... i know where that is....ive been there!! kewl!! Very Happy

Anywayz, keep up the great work and write some more chapters!!!

Im waiting anxiously for the part where the long lost Katy M suddenly re appeares when everything seems hopeless and lost. Wink

hahahahah

Best Wishes

Alec
Heloly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know too much, so a team of Elite Lawyer Ninjas has been dispatched to your house, and are under orders to destroy all evidence of your existance after dumping your unconscious naked body south of the border. Have a nice day Wink!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Its not Finished?!?!? /cry Reply with quote

wannabe-poet wrote:
Just finsihed reading till the end of chapter 20 at work, knew it wasnt finished going into it but was half hoping that it was Razz Well Needless to say you got my hooked Razz Im really enjoying your writing style, very unique for someone writing in the fanstasy genre. Most people seem try to spin off tolkein, or Robert Jordan, glad to see you took your story in an more personally way, this really shines through espically in the beggining. I also love the fact that everytime i read story i cant help but think to myself... wait a tic.... i know where that is....ive been there!! kewl!! Very Happy

Anywayz, keep up the great work and write some more chapters!!!

hey wannabe poet, you should hop over to the creative-writing forum and drop some wannabe poetry on us. Wink

glad you like it! aping styles is for the weak. that's a lie, actually, it's for everyone. Basing the story in a world I can log in and walk around has been very useful for me, I'm glad it's part of the fun for you.

wannabe-poet wrote:
Im waiting anxiously for the part where the long lost Katy M suddenly re appeares when everything seems hopeless and lost.

yeah 'cause that would be unique to the fantasy genre Wink

Last edited by Albatros on Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: not finished? Reply with quote

i was really getting into that.. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO AT WORK NOW??

ah well.. i shall have to check back now and then Sad
mortarman178

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: not done yet Reply with quote

i just finish the second part of chapter 22 now im board. it gets all exciting then you leave us hanging AHHHHHHHHHH. lol well keep up te good work

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men."
Plato

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: the MURLOC IS LONELY Reply with quote

Great story a++++++ to bad that im bored now i was gone last week at boy scout camp HAPPY to see u had 2 more chapters waiting forAND 2 requests COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK IT IS WAY SWEET and u should tryon getting a warlock in the story
mortarman178

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i keep teasing my self as soon as you put out ch 23 i read it now im oard again lol good job its keeps getting better. i hope Horse learns some cool new tricks lol

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men."
Plato
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mortarman178 wrote:
i keep teasing my self as soon as you put out ch 23 i read it now im oard again lol good job its keeps getting better. i hope Horse learns some cool new tricks lol

oh just you wait Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: