Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

isnt it about time for an update?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slinken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refresh the page over and over and nothing ever changes, the earth continues to turn, the seasons change and yet there is no update. Not since the trees were still green and the sky was blue has there been an update. Now the cruel breath of winter rules over the land, the trees stand bare, lonely as the wind hollowly whistles through their leafless branches. Yet there is no update. Even as the first snow falls to offer a soft death to the remaining plants and flowers, and christmas bells begin to ring in the distance, there is no update. Shocked

No sense in hiding the facts y'know... just gotta get used to it.. Smile
GermanGuestNowComfy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit a car with my bike today. All my fault and got away lucky with some heavy bruises (thanks to my helmet and the fortunately welltrained basketball-player-leg-muscles which protected my bones, I suppose) but still I'm sure the only reason for my distraction was the lack of news about Horse (Who said I'm doing to many things at once? Who said I'm not sleeping enough? Crap! Confused). I'm worrying about him, Rhye and Madoran all the time. I hope you realise you're seriously endangering my health by now, Albatros.^^

Also I can't leave my room for some days and am in dire need of entertainment. Guestwriter, please, please, please don't leave us hanging over that cliff anymore. Sad
Ulkarr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GermanGuestNowComfy wrote:
Hit a car with my bike today

Thats not cool mate. Good that your alright.

Albatros, I think your right in waiting, a richer story is better than rushing to meet fans demands. Take a page from jordan's work, so many people complain that his books come out so slowly, but those same people are the ones who line up to buy a new release when it comes. Just an observation. Smile

Also, when are you going to release the name of this mysterious guest writer? And, maybe adding something to the 'other stories' section might sooth the junkies enough to last till the next release. Razz Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we dont mind albatros waiting with book 2. We want the guest writer to follow his virtuous example and glue himself to a chair to save the live of countless readers with severe withdrawal symptoms!

Sliva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slinken wrote:
we dont mind albatros waiting with book 2. We want the guest writer to follow his virtuous example and glue himself to a chair to save the live of countless readers with severe withdrawal symptoms!

Yes!i'm sick because of the lack of updates...check it everyday and still no update Sad
Also,i can't concentrate in class and now i'm always forgetting to bring my books...
Bradin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sliva wrote:
Slinken wrote:

Yes!i'm sick because of the lack of updates...check it everyday and still no update Sad
Also,i can't concentrate in class and now i'm always forgetting to bring my books...

1 word LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............my hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump guest writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, my writer has decreed that I won't get anything to post until I walk a tightrope, strung up between two of my home city's skyscrapers, balancing a sign-language-fluent ape on one end of a beam and the keys to one of those Back To The Future cars on the other - and a unicorn, by the horn, on my head. So I'm working on getting it all together for you guys, and we'll get what we can to you as soon as we can.

if anyone knows where I can find a delorean, PM me.
Alec

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a unincorn huh? ouch. Wink
mortarman178

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the unicorn is easy to ind its the car thats imposibal

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men."
Plato
lordmurray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GL with that Sad

we know you can do it!
Slinken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would probably be faster and a lot easier to just write the extra part of the story yourself... (hint hint... maybe?)

lordmurray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slinken wrote:
it would probably be faster and a lot easier to just write the extra part of the story yourself... (hint hint... maybe?)

Very Happy
lordmurray

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know for a fact Albatros posted last night so just be patient, the Albatros know all within these forums for this is the realm of the Albatros!
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slinken wrote:

See... the thing is, this is a different part of the story, told from a different point of view. I really want to sit back, relax, and get to enjoy the story like you guys do - as a reader! I'm actually pretty excited about it, and so should you. it'll be worth the wait. although the fact that I can go and read the first chapter and a half of book two and you can't probably doesn't help my case here... Twisted Evil

lordmurray wrote:
the Albatros know all within these forums for this is the realm of the Albatros!

screeeeee... caw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: