Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

isnt it about time for an update?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikolaus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He cant be dead, Heholy is the only one who knows where his secret location is
Heloly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly. Heloly!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heloly is a damaged record...

No sense in hiding the facts y'know... just gotta get used to it.. Smile
Slinken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this some kind of sadistic joke? we MUST have story or the withdrawal's gonna screw us all! i think it already got heloly...

Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright folks, I'm here. I'm healthy, and although I'm a little stressed out by real-world stuff, it's not much worse than usual.

Here's my dilema, and here's why the story hasn't arrived yet.

My guest writer (an excellent writer and plot-crafter) is taking a bit longer to get that part of the story written than you'd like. It's a part of the story that I do want to see told, and it is important to the flow of the thing. That story's time to be released is now: if it is thrown in after I've been posting Book Two for a while, it won't have nearly the same impact. So my dilema is: do I wait for my guest writer's contribution, thus delaying the story at a potentially painfully vital crux, but enriching it in the long run, or do I move forward, losing the opportunity to include that aspect of the story, and losing out on a lot of subtle groundwork I laid in Part Four? I understand your impatience: I am sorry to have put this extended break at such a monumentous cliffhanger, and if I had my druthers things would be rolling by now. But under the circumstances, I would rather wait a bit longer for my guest writer's contribution to enrich my story in the long term. In the short term, I'm sorry.

I heard from said writer late last week, and I received reassurance that there is stuff in the works and that I should see stuff before long. I don't know how long "before long" is, and I hope that I don't have to keep you guys waiting too much longer, but that is as things stand now.

In other news, I do promise to see this story out to the end. Don't you folks worry about that. I got too much cool stuff up my sleeves to bail on you guys permanently!
Alebak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you think its for the best........*wrists 'splodes* OMFG, the lack of story has forced my body to become emo...must resist the urge to write bad poetry......

Emotisim casts forced change
Alebak resists
Alebak suffers 1337 bleed damage

crap I better do somthing about that
/bandage
Slinken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way we can "encourage" our guest writer to write faster? or say you help him edit or something? We're starting to lose a lot of our poor friends to story withdrawal. Chubby squirrel wasnt sounding too hot, heloly's down, alebak is suffering, the list goes on...

Modguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i created a druid, and tried to name ot horse, but very unfortantly, my hand spazzed out and destroyed my left testicle.
mortarman178

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even know were i am anymore im so lost and confused Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men."
Plato
Nikolaus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im going insane without newness,.......................... ........................................, uh, ....................................................... nothing changed,....
i guess i was insane before anyway,......... oh well
Cangjku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a simple solution, start writing your own stories and share them. Or if you are to lazy to do so just go hunt for other fan fiction, there is plenty out there. You could also reread the first book. There are many ways by which you can overcome your purely psychological addiction. Just redirect your thoughts and energy into somthing else and be patient.

My website: www.eaglesoutpost.com
I had fan fiction there, but not for world of warcraft and have taken it down since I am not working on it. I might dedicate a blog to it though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cangjku wrote:
I have a simple solution, start writing your own stories and share them. Or if you are to lazy to do so just go hunt for other fan fiction, there is plenty out there. You could also reread the first book. There are many ways by which you can overcome your purely psychological addiction. Just redirect your thoughts and energy into somthing else and be patient.

thats like asking crack addicts to go cold turkey, not gonna work

*eye twitches*

I think ill refresh the home page again for the 24815163242th time today
Heloly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Modguy wrote:
i created a druid, and tried to name ot horse, but very unfortantly, my hand spazzed out and destroyed my left testicle.

That's Great! Why don't you just tell the WHOLE WORLD about it, ok? Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been so long.... so long... I cant remember my name... who are you? Where is horse? Whats going on? ... AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Alebak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in the fetal position in the corner crying silently*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: