Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Unfortunate event in the life of Quentin Terrance Cavendi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onokos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And pray, what exactly are those mercenaries for? To sing your own very special theme song? Hardly.

Splendid story, it's always important to remember that there's far more than one side to every story. Here in the states the American Revolution is very important, but in England it's pretty much ignored (for obvious reasons) and relegated as just another struggle for independence (a la India and Canada, but with violence) from the great British Empire. The Sun sets on it now, fools! Twisted Evil
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Alec

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or do all the topics here end up with Ono and Aid fighting about taking over the world?
Aidinthel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all of them, but a rather large portion of them do.(notice how I didn't respond to Ono)

I never nuked anything that didn't stop being an immediate problem.
Exodus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onokos wrote:
I don't know, his contemplations of murder here involve about a dozen or two. Yours number in the millions as you usually want to take over the world. Simply taking over China will cost nearly 100 million lives alone. Exodus as the true evil? I think not.

One death is a tradgedy, a million deaths are a statistic.
Onokos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody noticed my dig at the English? Smile See, the valedictorian of my high school class moved to America two weeks before my freshman year. He happened to be in my first period class, and recognized me later that day in our large (albeit crowded) cafeteria. It turned out we had three classes together and we introduced ourselves. I ended up being his first American friend. I like to spar at his country from time to time just because he finished a couple spots higher in the class (not really, it just came to me Razz ).
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." --Edward Everett Hale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> Manuscripts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: