Albatros Bits

Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I found a spelling mistake! somewhere.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drakedragon92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: I found a spelling mistake! somewhere..... Reply with quote

Its in the chapter where hes describing Thoradins wall or w/e its called, you wrote "as" instead of "us"

PS im too lazy to find the exact location
Albatros
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it - good eye! Thanks for letting me know - you guys are my only editors.
Keltor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I sighed. The dwarf was right, and I imagined for a moment if it had been one of Crossroads townsfolk, or Jessica the tentmaker, or Mayor Statton that Id lowered dead to the ground. The rush of sympathy Id felt for the marauders began to subside, balanced now with the sympathy Id felt before, for these folk who clung still to the civil society. The civil society that Id helped the Law ruin, I thought, and I squeezed my eyes shut for a time. Then I opened them and took another pull of beer. It was a thin, weak later that Idve wagered had been watered down to last longer. I could use a good stout, I said quietly.

i belive that there at the end it is supposed to be lager instead of later
Purple Steve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The rooms white walls were bare, except for a round, painted portrait of the murloc himself hanging over the stone fireplace. It was framed in an ornate gold frame, which on closer inspection appeared to be a carve dragon biting its own tail.

just started reading through the rewritten stuff and noticed this in the first chapter. nice work on the rewrite by the way, feels a lot more consistent now.
Is the original first chapter still around anywhere? it's always nice to look back at where the whole thing came from Smile
Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that the original chapter is at oldmurloc.php, rather than murloc.php.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatros Bits Forum Index -> The Murloc is Lonely All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: